Method 1: I already have a matching ring
1. Place the ring on a ruler.
2. Measure the diameter of the inside of the ring (do not include the edge).
3. If you cannot find an exact size, always round up the number.
4. If the inner diameter of the ring is 16 mm, your ring size is 16.
Method 2: I have no matching ring
1. Find a piece of string, paper or ribbon.
2. Twist the string around your finger where you want your ring to be. Keep in mind that you must be able to slide it over your knuckle.
3. Make a mark where the string meets.
4. Lay the string flat and measure the number of millimeters to the line.
5. Look at this table to see which circumference corresponds to which ring size.
Another question or need extra help? Send an email to Sieradenbyloot@gmail.com. I'm happy to help you!